Thursday, November 10, 2011

project reviews!!

SOME OF THE REVIEWS>>>                                         Shh its a secret: umm it was overall good, but i think they should of spoken up moree cause i couldn't hear the narrator very good....... Flinstones: It was creative  and cool. I like how the pebbles was turning into the waves!! One of the things that would of made it better was the quote, it was going to fast and i couldn't read it correctly....... Void: I really loved the song that flows through the video, but i didn't like the buzzing sound... it was annoying, sorry to say. I also like the slow box and cones flowing and spinning, I liked it. It was very abstract(:......*: I really liked the ending of it!! wow, amazing.. I really liked the walking through the water ....... cherry bombs: It was good, even though it was my group, but i think we should of brought out the sound of the quote and the saying in the video went by too fast so i couldn't read it...... crazy hair: hahaha This video was very amuzing.......motion hand: i like the hand on the piano. I liked the song, but very weird. lol haa not nice to say but anywhooo... i like the playing .

No comments:

Post a Comment